Cauliflower mash (with spring onion and bacon bits) with pork chops and haricot verts
At TGIFRIDAYS and this came to the table. Surprisingly, I’m Not CAVING IN!!! Go Keto!
For those of you who are a bit clueless in the world of gaming, there is a competitive tournament going on in Cologne, Germany this weekend where the prize purse is $250,000!Read More
My current read…hope to have another enjoyable read like some of the other novels he wrote!
Had a fun one-way conversation with my boyfriend today. Just to show him who is better off getting the nicer car :D
Me: So I was thinking,Read More
An old sketch I made a few years back.
My yummy dinner for today!
Homemade Buffalo Chicken with Spinach + Zucchinis
How to Make Buffalo Chicken:
1 Stick of butter (100-150g)
10 Sticks of Drumsticks (or other chicken parts you like)
1 tablespoon of Salt & Pepper
2 tablespoons of Tabasco Pepper Sauce
1 tablespoon of Paprika Seasoning
1 teaspoon of Cayenne Pepper
(You may add other seasonings to your choosing as well)
- Melt the butter and add in all the seasoning ingredients.
- Marinade the chicken in about half of the sauce you made for atleast 30 minutes in the fridge.
- Bake at 400 degrees Farenheit (around 200 C) for 15 minutes.
- Take out chicken after 15 minutes, use a brush and brush on some of the remaining marinade.
- Flip the drumsticks over and put it back into the oven to bake for another 15 minutes.
- Once done, you may coat your finalized buffalo chicken with any remaining buffalo sauce.
Spinach and Zucchini:
250g of hacked spinach (or you can buy whole spinach and chop them up into small pieces yourself)
40g of butter/coconut oil
100g of zucchini (or more if you like)
Grated cheese of your choosing
Salt & Pepper to taste
- Melt around 20g of butter in a small pan.
- Throw in hacked spinach to cook for about 5 minutes in medium heat.
- Season to Taste.
- Add remaining 20g of butter in another small pan.
- Cook up the zucchinis, salt and season to taste as well.
- Place the zucchinis as the bottom layer.
- Spread the hacked spinach over, and some grated cheese on top.
Enjoy your food! I know I enjoyed mine alot! :)
What Dreams May Come (Movie)
Me when I start planking and running after years of “hibernation”. Lol.
What keeps me going!!!
How we can all learn about empathy for others.